AVGU National Championships on again
Posted on: 31 May
Dear Veteran Golfer,
The AVGU Veterans National Golf Championships are on again. This year it is in Yarrawonga on the border of NSW and Victoria. The dates are from 29th November 2021 to 3rd December 2021 and we encourage you to book via their website https://www.silverwoodsyarrawonga.com.au/black-bull-golf-course/veteran-champ-2021/. It should be a great event and an excellent chance to get away for a week of fun golf and friendship.
The following year the AVGU National Championships will be held just south of Perth in Western Australia. Whilst you can’t book right now we would love you to plan to come to Perth in November 2022 and make a note in your diary now.
Our website won’t be open for registrations for a couple of months yet but we wanted you to know a few things about the event as we feel sure you will not want to miss being part of this enjoyable event with fellow Vet golfers.
- The date of the event is from Sunday the 6th November to Friday 11th November 2022.
- And here’s the big thing. The cost will be just $330 (provided you register before 31/1/22) which includes 4 rounds of golf WITH A CART and the welcome function. The closing dinner is optional and the price will be known shortly.
- We are using three magnificent golf courses in and around Mandurah which is an exciting tourist area and just 70 kms south of Perth – freeway all the way.
- Have a look at the courses we have selected.
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club
- Secret Harbour Golf Club Secret Harbour Golf Club
- The wooded Mandurah Country Club. Mandurah Country Club
- Golf events will be for Men and Women and options will be available for non golfer partners.
- We have negotiated excellent rates for accommodation and for transport to and from the Perth Airport to Mandurah with a low cost option for a rental car for your use. This will allow you to enjoy a visit to the Margaret River wine region and many more wonderful attractions in the South West of W.A. So why not make it a real holiday.
So to sum up, in November 2022 there awaits you a fun week of golf at excellent courses at prices that will appeal to you – to say nothing about the excellent camaraderie that Veteran Golfers are renowned for.
Why not plan right now to be part of this fabulous Championship. If you would like to be sent an email advising when the registration website is open please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
November 2022 – the place to be is Mandurah in Western Australia.
I look forward to welcoming you.
AVGU Tournament Director 2022